What is Mongongo Oil?
- Pressed from Mongongo Nut, the wild growing nuts are packed with protein.
- A nutritious skin care oil high in g-tocopherol.
- The oil is also high in linoleic acid (omega 6) and linolenic acid.
- Although it is a rich, emollient oil it soaks deeply into the skin providing protection and softening.
- The oil also contains eleostearic acid which makes it an ideal oil to protect hair against heat damage.
- High quality
- Never refined
- Never deodorized
- Very soft & creamy
- Easy to spread from head to toe
- High in pro-vitamin A and vitamin E
- Produced in hygienic conditions
- Pressed by food grade mill
- Good for vanishing dry skin
- Good for stretch marks, lips, wrinkles, hands, feet, crow’s feet
- Conditioning hair
- Helps calm skin problems (Eczema, Rash, Psoriasis, etc…)