Pure Born’s bamboo nappies are dermatologically tested and carefully formulated to protect the environment and children’s sensitive skin.
Much of the plastic materials (that you find in standard nappies) was replaced with sustainable materials that are not only kinder to your baby’s skin but also helps to protect your child’s world of tomorrow.
Pure Born’s products and ingredients promise to not harm the environment.
More specifically, they are made with Organic bamboo. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, these properties help to protect baby’s sensitive skin against rashes, germs and infections.
Pure Born ensures that their products are safe. Pure Born’s bamboo nappies are free from Allergens, free from Animal Cruelty and ensure that no trees are harmed in the making of Pureborn products.
Bamboo is hypoallergenic, minimising allergic reactions on sensitive skin. It has antibacterial properties which prevents germs and infections on baby’s sensitive skin. Bamboo is a sustainable, fast growing grass. Bamboo self generates and requires no pesticides. It is naturally biodegradable and can disintegrate completely in soil Bamboo protects skin against inflammation and rashes. It absorbs moisture and keeps the body dry, cool and comfortable
- Ultra Soft – made with soft materials in the inner and outer layer of the nappy which feels smooth against baby’s delicate skin.
- Dermatologically tested, nappies are tested and approved by dermatologists at Dermatest GmbH
- HYPOALLERGENIC– Made with bamboo as it is naturally hypoallergenic. Bamboo aids in protecting baby’s sensitive skin against irritations.
- Antibacterial– The bamboo used in our nappies provides protection against germs and infections
- FSC certified- Pure Born use FSC certified bamboo pulp in their nappies that are sustainably sourced from managed forests
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free- Our nappies are free from any ingredients of animal origin. We do not test on animals and are certified and approved by V-Label and PETA