Avril has created a water-resistant mascara that is ideal for summer or sports. It is packed with organic beeswax and açaï oil that protect and are rich in antioxidants. Easy to use and perfect for summer.
It is essential to use an appropriate make-up remover and technique to ensure that the lashes are not damaged during the make-up removal process.
- It is recommended to use a cleansing oil or 2-phase make-up remover. Oil-based products remove waterproof make-up better than their water-based counterparts. Oil-based products care and protect the lashes and skin.
- Saturate an Avril cotton pad with a cleansing product and place on the lids.
- Leave on for several seconds while patting gently.
- Carefully wipe away the mascara deposits and repeat until all the product has been removed.
- Be sure to use zigzag motions when removing the product.
- Water resistant
- Handy spiral brush (synthetic hairs)
- With organic beeswax
- With organic acai oil
- Certified organic by Ecocert
Hordeum vulgare stem water*, beeswax*, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, glyceryl behenate, pullulan, palmitic acid, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera cera*, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, oryza sativa cera, glycerin, euterpe oleracea pulp power*, aqua, sorbitol, trehalose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, silica.
May contain : CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI75470.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
99% of the total is of natural origin.
62% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.