This bar smells good enough to eat, but we don’t recommend it. Made with a blend of extra virgin olive oil and organic cocoa butter, this seriously moisturizing bar will make bath-time an entirely new refreshing experience
Why Raw Goat Milk?
- Goat milk contains naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids which gently renew the skin, revealing natural radiant, and healthy skin with every use. It also contains Caprylic acids found in raw goat milk are the closest to the natural pH of human skin.
- Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief.
- Goat milk soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Goat Milk is rich in proteins and over 40 vitamins and minerals.
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free
- Free of synthetic fragrances and chemicals
- Made with food grade oils
- Gently lifts away impurities, dirt, and oil without stripping skin of its essential moisture
Fresh raw goat’s milk, saponified extra virgin olive oil, organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil, apricot kernel oil, raw honey, and vanilla extract.