- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie® nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduce sinus pressure
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material
- Grip friendly
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Made of super flexible material for “single-squeeze” action with minimal pressure required
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results
- Bottle is made of anti-bacterial material and is easy to clean
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses – kids too!
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to “fill line”. Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip – shake to mix the saline solution
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Sodium Chloride (USP 2400 mg)
Sodium Bicarbonate (USP 400 mg)