A playful, soft, peach blush nail polish with a hint of rose. Carnation looks like how love feels.
Sienna nail polish is proudly ethically made in France, certified vegan & cruelty-free, water permeable and breathable.
Derived from Sugarcane, Cassava, Cotton and Corn.
Innovative, cleanest formula possible
Our exclusive formula is a world first with no nano-particles, no aluminium, no micro plastic, no benzophenone 1 and none of the standard toxic ingredients everyone says no to!
World friendly products
From natural ingredients to the organic timber on our bottles; everything we do is made to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
How to Use
- Start with a well prepped nail by using a single coat of either base coat or nail strengthener.
- Next, with your choice of colour, swipe one side of the brush on the inside of the bottle neck to remove excess nail polish.
- Place your brush with the drop of polish at the base of your nail, near the cuticle. Swipe it in a straight line from the base to the tip of the nail.
- Return to the base of the nail and gently swipe to each side of the initial stripe, covering the nail fully.
- Repeat the process on each nail.
- For full coverage apply two coats of colour.
- Finish with your choice of glossy or matte top coat.
- Voila! You achieved nail polish glory.
Ethyl Acetate (biosourced: derived from sugar cane), Butyl Acetate (biosourced: derived from sugar cane residue or manioc), Nitrocellulose (partially biosourced: derived from cotton), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (partially biosourced: derived from corn), Alcohol (biosourced : derived from sugar cane), Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).