Transform skin from drab to scintillating. A combination of nature’s powerful ingredients has proven again and again that skin damage, sagging and wrinkles can be reversed. This set has all what your skin needs to reveal its brightness and beauty.
This set contains
- Authentic African Black Soap (115 g)
- Rose Hips Damask Rose & Hazel Face Toner (118 ml)
- Face Serum, Kigelia Gold Silk & Bakuchiol (59 ml)
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin Egyptian Carrot Seed Oil (59 ml)
- Face Cream, Camel’s Milk Pro-Vit. A Miracle (75 ml)
Key ingredients in this set
Black Soap, Though not a single ingredient, African black soap is probably one of the most crucial products for healthy skin. Using recipes handed down for hundreds of years, women in remote West African villages produce African black soap from charred cacao and plantain. This no-lye soap breaks down dead skin as it banishes blemishes. It often works better than chemical created ingredients yet is soothing to the skin.
Bakuchiol is an anti-oxidant botanical extract with retinol like benefits without the negative side effects. Bakuchiol rejuvenates skin as it evens skin tone.
Carrot Seed Oil, this oil is just what the doctor ordered for aging skin! A few drops of carrot seed oil a day could keep the plastic surgeon away. High in Pro-Vitamin A and Beta Carotene, this cold pressed oil (as opposed to distilled essential carrot seed oil) is the ultimate complexion repair serum as it works to reverse skin damage.
Camel’s Milk Considered one of the super powers in the milk kingdom, camel’s milk is loaded with protein and vitamins. This nutrient dense milk brightens skin as it nourishes. It is rich in naturally occurring AHA, alpha-hydroxy acid, which breaks down accumulating dead skin.
Rubiginosa Rosehip oil, both the fruit and the fruit oil offer phenomenal benefits to skin young and old. Of all the varieties of rose hips, studies state that the wild rubiginosa variety is most effective. While the fruit is brimming with vitamin C, the oil is rich in trans-retinoic acid. Acne and scar sufferers have seen significant improvement with the use of rose hips oil.
The gob tree grows wild in the arid Somaliland. This soap like leaf works wonders to keep skin clear and smooth. It has light exfoliating properties. The women of Somaliland collect the leaves from the wild, dry and then make them into a fine powder. They use it to protect their skin from the sun.
How to Use
- Black soap: Lather bar in hand. Apply lather to face. Leave on as mask for approximately five minutes. Wash
- Rose Water Toner: Spray mist on freshly cleansed face. Massage mist into skin.
- Bakuchiol Serum: Massage generous amount into freshly cleansed skin. Massage into neck, around eyes as well. Should be dried compeletly.
- Carrot Seed Oil: Massage few drops into each of the five facial points. Lightly massage under eye.
- Camel’s Milk Face Cream: Massage into your skin.