Cracked, dry lips get instant relief and protection from this natural, hard working lip wonder. Take your lip care to the next level. Shea Nilotik’ Shea Butter Lip Savior literally saves lips with wild, indigenous oils and certified organic, cold pressed Shea Nilotik’ shea butter.
Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Naturally & Lightly flavored with natural rice milk flavor & cardamom essential oil for a sensuous experience.
Packaged in an eco-friendly, food grade tube
Key ingredients & Benefits
Powerful plant lipids soften lips as they protect against chapping.
- Rare, cold pressed shea butter of Uganda: Unlike shea butter from West Africa, Ugandan shea butter is never boiled. The nuts are wild harvested and mill pressed to produce a superior butter. Shea Nilotik’ shea butter is naturally creamy and emollient. It is higher in vitamin E than West African shea butter, offering lips hours of soothing relief.
- Golden beeswax from an Ugandan, the highest quality ever found. The beeswax undergoes filtering, but never refining ensuring that all of its medicinal properties stay intact. Empowerment project safeguards lips against moisture loss and wear and tear.
- Desert date oil, found in the great pyramids. Shea Terra chose this particular lip softening oil because it is produced in Burkina Faso as part of a wild life conservation project. This conservation project has seen a positive impact on Africa’s elephant, an animal in great danger of extinction
- Desert melon provides lips with anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids. The bitter melon, grandmother of the sweet melon we eat today, provides desert dwellers with a source of income as well as a nutritious oil for their families.
- Wild Plum Oil: One of our most potent, secret ingredients in this emollient lip savior. In addition to softening skin, this thick oil is traditionally used to soften leather
How to Use
Apply to lips throughout the day.
USDA Certified Organic, cold pressed Shea Nilotik’ Shea Butter, wild African plum oil, wild desert date oil (part of a wild life conservation project in Burkina Faso), wild melon oil, golden Ugandan beeswax, natural rice milk flavor, cardamom essential oil, stevia