- Black Out!!! Blemish Wash (118 ml)
- Kigelia Mussiro & White Clay the Clearer Face Mask (150 g)
- S. African Tea Tree Hydrosol (138 ml)
- 100% Pure Kalahari Melon Extra Virgin Oil (59 ml)
- Gently dissolve the sebum that holds on to dead skin and bacteria.
- Assist in resurfacing and smoothing the skin.
- Tea Tree Hydrosol effectively combat bacteria and fungus
- Banishes blemishes as it makes the skin soft and glowing.
- Removal of toxins and debris while offering moisture protection
How to Use
1- Use palms and fingers to thoroughly work off dead skin with Black Out Face Wash
2- Mix a teaspoonful of Kigelia Mussiro & White Clay Face Mask with water or Tea Tree Hydrosol to make a semi-firm mask. Apply to skin 15-20 minutes. Apply water to skin to lightly exfoliate mask as mask is rinsed off. Rinse well. ( 1 – 2 times a week ) – ( Putting into a blender may smooth the mask into a cream. Apply the mask to the skin and leave on as long as possible )
3- Follow up with Tea Tree hydrosol and allow to dry on skin
4- Use watermelon oil and massage few drops into each of the five facial points. Lightly massage under eye. Can be Applied to pimples several times a day until healed.
- Black Out!!! Blemish Wash: Pure spring water, African black soap (plantain ash, cacao ash, camwood, palm kernal oil), certified organic sunflower oil, certified organic coconut oil, potassium hydroxide (electrocuted salt- what turns oil and water into soap), mineral salts, willow bark
- Kigelia Mussiro & White Clay the Clearer Face Mask: Pure distilled tea tree water, potassium sorbate
- S. African Tea Tree Hydrosol: Pure distilled tea tree water, potassium sorbate
- 100% Pure Kalahari Melon Extra Virgin Oil