Shea Nilotik’ Cold Pressed Shea Butter is the queen of all shea butters. USDA certified organic Shea Nilotik’ Cold Pressed Shea Butter is far to superior to any other shea butter on the market.
Shea butter trees in Uganda produce a different variety of shea butter than shea trees found westward. The nuts naturally produce a butter which is much softer with a pleasant, earthy aroma.
The butter itself is very high in pro-vitamin A and vitamin E. It is very soft, thus easy to spread from head to toe. The butter is not only good for vanishing dry skin, it is also and as well.
- High quality
- Never refined
- Never deodorized
- Very soft & creamy
- Easy to spread from head to toe
- High in pro-vitamin A and vitamin E
- Produced in hygienic conditions
- Pressed by food grade mill
- Good for vanishing dry skin
- Good for stretch marks, lips, wrinkles, hands, feet, crow’s feet
- Conditioning hair
- Helps calm skin problems (Eczema, Rash, Psoriasis, etc…)
Shea Nilotik’ Shea Butter can be used all over the body and hair and is even safe for babies and animals.
How to use
Massage into skin. Don’t forget hands, feet and elbows. Use on stretch marks.
*Shea Terra products are made with natural and organic ingredients to treat your hair and skin well. However, keep in mind that results may vary!