A versatile oil for both skin, hair and massage, Our South African Rosemary Essential Oil is grown on an organic farm in the stony hillsides in the Cape. The purifying rosemary oil is more gentle than the common camphorous type. Use South African Rosemary Verbenone in blends to help with better breathing, pain relief, acne care as well as to help stimulate hair growth and shine
The Cape of South Africa lends its own distinctive properties to this certified organic South African Rosemary Essential Oil. Grown on a pristine certified organic family farm, our South African Rosemary Essential Oil is a single origin, premium quality oil. A lot of the rosemary essential oil available is of camphorous type. We use that type for our cleansing oil, and it is great for muscles and sinus as well. But this gentler verbenone type of rosemary is more suited to hair and facial application. The lighter smelling oil is good to add to the diffuser to purify the air. A few drops in the bath can calm nerves and relax muscles. Read the How to Use section for recommendations.
How to Use
- Add few drops to hot bath to decrease discomfort
- Add a drop two drops to Shea Nilotik’ Oil to add on hair for conditioner
- Add two drops to natural bristle brush and brush through hair for shine
- Add to Shea Terra Organics’ Shea Nilotik’ Oil to make a stress relieving massage oil
- Add to room diffuser to clean air