Egyptian black seed oil and henna have both been used by ancient Egyptians to strengthen their hair and to promote hair growth. Black seed oil helps feed hair vital nutrients often washed out or repleted with modern hair formulas. Our Nile grown henna is rich in a multitude of nutrients and the Nile silt intensifies the mineral content of the henna in comparison to henna grown in other parts of the world. We use a generous amount of henna in our natural shampoo, not just a few drops of an extract. When mixed with water henna makes the hair colored, however, when we cook the henna into our shampoo it no longer colors the hair. Neutral henna used in many products, is actually not henna at all. It is a completely different plant and does not have the same strengthening properties of real henna.
Quality of Product
- Egyptian Black Seed & Henna Shampoo is produced by Shea Terra from scratch using only the safest ingredients.
- This natural formula does not contain harsh chemicals, and thus is safe for health and the environment, too.
- Only 100% pure, mountain spring water is used in this formula. Shea Terra never use recycled sewage water. This ensures that toxic chemicals and chlorine is not added to thier products.
- Shea Terra produce shampoo with fresh, extra virgin cold pressed oils which feed and protect hair.
- This formulas contain whole or grounded herb, never tinctures or extracts.
- Essential oils are carefully selected direct from their sources to ensure purity.
- Free of SLS, synthetic fragrances or other damaging chemicals.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Henna: Strengthening the hair follicles and nourishes your scalp and hair.
Black Seed Oil: Help hair growth and decrease hair loss.
Ginger Essential Oil: Contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
Watercress Oil: Helps stimulate and condition the hair
Sidr Leaf: Adds extra strengthening properties
How to Use
Apply enough shampoo to hair to get a rich lather. Rinse well. If hair has a lot of styling products or oil in it washing twice might be necessary.