Gently wash and condition with this natural 2-n-1. Egyptian black seed oil isn’t just a new phenomenon. It is an ancient wonder that has just now been “discovered” by the West, and it is here to stay. The miracle oil, revered by the Egyptians and Greeks alike, is chockful of vitamins, essentials fatty acids and unique compounds not found in other ingredients. Black seed oil pairs seamlessly with Egyptian henna, a strong henna grown in the Sahara Desert.
Shea Terra formulation does not change the color of the hair, but it utilizes the strengthening and protective properties of the henna leaf.
Quality of Product
- Egyptian Black Seed & Henna Co-Wash & Conditioner is produced by Shea Terra from scratch using only the safest ingredients.
- This natural formula does not contain harsh chemicals, and thus is safe for health and the environment, too.
- Only 100% pure, mountain spring water is used in this formula. Shea Terra never use recycled sewage water. This ensures that toxic chemicals and chlorine is not added to thier products.
- Shea Terra produce co-wash and conditioner with fresh, extra virgin cold pressed oils which feed and protect hair.
- This formulas contain whole or grounded herb, never tinctures or extracts.
- Essential oils are carefully selected direct from their sources to ensure purity.
- Free of SLS, synthetic fragrances or other damaging chemicals.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Henna: Strengthening the hair follicles and nourishes your scalp and hair.
Black Seed Oil: Help hair growth and decrease hair loss.
Ginger Essential Oil: Contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
Shikakai Fruit: Also known as the hair fruit, has been used as a hair care ingredient for centuries now. This Ayurvedic herb is often used as a shampoo replacement because of its excellent cleansing properties
Why is Egyptian Black Seed & Henna CoWash & Conditioner So Great for My Hair?
Egyptian black seed oil, nigella sativa, has been used in traditional medicine to stimulate hair growth and strengthen hair. It feeds hair follicles with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Black seed oil is known to strengthen the hair follicle decreasing loss of hair. The Nile grown henna plant is rich in hair loving phytochemicals. These phytochemicals coat hair making it stronger and less brittle.
Why Does My Hair Love Egyptian Black Seed & Henna CoWash & Conditioner?
Heat, chemical processing and nutritional deficiencies cause hair damage and poor growth. Shampoos laden with potentially harmful chemicals often dry out hair and restrict hair growth. Shea Terra natural formula utilizes Egyptian black seed and henna to strengthen hair.
Why are Shea Terra’s Hand Crafted CoWash & Conditioners Beneficial for My Hair?
Shea Terra hand craft all of their cowash & conditioners in small batches to ensure freshness and potency. They start with only the purest mountain spring water. They use the finest, virgin, cold pressed oils for soft and manageable hair. They add generous amounts of raw herbs and essential oils to support healthy hair growth.
How To Use
Apply CoWash & Conditioner hair to wet hair. Lather up. Rinse well.
spring water, naturally derived coco glucoside, wild harvested, cold pressed, ECOA Certified Organic Egyptian black seed oil (nigella sativa), vegetable emulsifying wax (cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside), Nile grown henna leaf powder (Lawsonia inermis), shikakai fruit (Acacia concinna), fresh ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinalis), naturally derived preservative (glucono delta-lactone), sodium benzoate