Need a Miracle? Camels are a God send for desert dwellers. Its a life saver for aging skin, too! Whereas a cow produces 4-8 gallons of milk a day, a camel produces only a liter and a half. The milk has to be highly concentrated in order to produce enough nutrition to feed a lanky, fast growing baby.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Camel’s milk is rich in naturally occurring AHA, alpha-hydroxy acid, which breaks down accumulating dead skin. The result is a smoother, firmer looking appearance.
- AHA and BHA are often used in anti-aging formulas but often are far too aggressive for skin and can often do more damage than good in the long run.
- The AHA found in camel’s milk works gently on the skin with daily use vs. the effects of a chemical peel.
- In addition to AHA, camel’s milk soothes skin and provides it with B vitamins and vitamin C.
- prickly pear flowers, to assist with brightening and smoothing of skin tone
- Wild rubiginosa rose hips oil is the most effective variety of rose hips oil available. It is very rich in pro-vitamin A and revered for its ability to decrease scarring, and improve sagging skin. This cream has lage dose of it!
- Cold pressed carrot seed oil. Not to be confused with carrot seed essential oil, cold pressed carrot seed oil is rich in pro-vitamin A beta carotene. This oil helps to defend skin from UV rays as it softens skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil is also replete with beta carotene and revered for its skin regenerating properties.
- Cacay oil & Nilotik’ shea butter are known for producing suppleness in skin.
- Bakuchiol, a natural retinol alternative, is added for its ability to improve skin firmness. Miracles really do happen.