You have probably never heard of it. Most people haven’t, but if you were living in Ancient Africa you would trade for this oil in GOLD! Burkina Desert Date Oil, one of earliest used beauty oils in ancient Africa, was also one of the most treasured. Its amazing ability to regenerate and replenish aging skin, cuts and scarring made the oil the most favored by those who could afford it. The wealthy of ancient Egypt relished this precious oil, using it to replenish skin parched by the desert sun and wind, regenerate skin due to burns and cuts, reduce scarring, and to even strengthen hair. Just one application of Burkina Desert Date OIl can result in noticeably moister and plumper looking skin.
The desert date tree grows in harsh climates and desert soils where little else grows, providing amazing relief in form of both skin protection and nourishment. Shea Terra Organics’ Burkina Desert Date Oil is flown in from a cooperative of women in Burkina Faso where production of this precious oil provides much needed income to indigenous individuals who collect the seeds from the edible fruit and sell them to the mill. Burkina Desert Date Oil not only makes skin beautiful, it is a sustainable and ecologically safe product.
Desert Date Oil is
- Nutritive oil packed with very benefitial phytonutrients.
- Soothes dry and chapped skin.
- Sinks into skin without a greasy look.
- Can be used to prevent stretch marks.
- Very rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Helps reduce wrinkles and regenerates healthy skin.
- Has excellent anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Helps in healing scars and alleviating acne, sunburns and rashes
- Perfect for cuticles and lips.
- Can be used for hair split ends.
How to Use
100% pure desert date oil, Cold Pressed