100% Super Natural. Nothing added. Nothing taken away!
- 100% pure
- Produced from the wild rose found naturally growing in the pristine mountain kingdom of Lesotho.
- Highest quality rose hips oil which can be purchased.
- Pure Rose Hips Oil has been used for centuries for its ability totransform aging and problematic skin.
- Unrefined Rose Hips Oil is high in lycopene and trans-retinoic acid.
- It is also high in essential fatty acids, omegas and anti-oxidants.
- This rare and organic Rose Hips Oil provides plenty of the nutrients skin needs to help repair itself, calm rosacea, treat acne, and slow the effects of aging.
If you want the best results, settle on only the best Rose Hips Oil. Many rose hips oils are refined of their valuable nutrients or mixed with inferior oils. For years, Shea Terra Organics has been providing only the highest quality, 100% pure and certified organic Rose Hips Oil from the rubiginosa variety of wild roses. Rosa mosqueta rose hips oil is actually a combination of rosa canina and rose rubiginosa, but our 100% pure Rose Hips Oil is pressed only from the rubiginosa variety of roses grown wild in the pristine mountains of Lesotho. Our Lesotho Rose Hips Oil is of exceptional quality. It is never refined nor subjected to high heat or chemicals.
100% Pure Lesotho Rose Hips Oil can be used twice daily to offer many of the nutrients your skin needs to help damage, treat acne, and to help skin to regenerate. Our 100% Pure Lesotho Rose Hips Oil helps skin reverse photo-aging, improves skin moisture and decreases fine wrinkles.
*Our products are made with natural and organic ingredients to treat your hair and skin well. However, keep in mind that results may vary!
How to Use
Apply oil directly to freshly cleansed face. Massage in well. Can be used under moisturizing cream. Use up to two times daily.
100% pure certified organic Lesotho Rose Hips Oil