- The oil aids your body as it work against bacterial and fungal infections similarly to many anti-biotics.
- It can have the ability to help promote the formation of new tissue.
- This property, cicatrization, makes the oil perfect for those suffering from acne, rashes, sunburn, insect bites and eczema, not to mention as a daily standby for razor nicks.
- Several studies are available to show that large wounds were successfully treated with several applications of tamanu oil.
- Not only has tamanu oil been valued for its ability to heal skin and fight infections, this oil has been highly revered as an aid to anti-aging.
- Slightly waxy, this curry fragrant oil may help skin to repair itself from external damage and fighting off free radical scavengers
- Helps improve the tone and elasticity of the skin.
- After using tamanu oil, skin may feel softer, more hydrated, and a help decrease the look of wrinkles.
How to Use
Your skin changes daily. Pollutants that it comes across, sun exposure level, your vitamin and mineral intake, the quality and amount of your water, and so on all affect and change your skin. Likewise, the skin oils that you use should change from time to time. What works for you one week might not work for you the next week. Plus, your skin benefits from the different nutrients that comes with changing up your oils. If one week your face feels a little oily, use a lighter oil and vice versa.