Discover the ancient remedy for issues like dry skin, lack of energy, immune disorders, allergies and breathing problems just to name a few. Black seed oil has been used for thousands of years to boost the immune system, treat chronic dry skin, eczema and more
- Naturally grown in the Bale Valley of Ethiopia. The richness of the soil and the proximity to the equator is believed to produce an oil superior to those grown in other regions of the world. This Ethiopian black seed oil was pressed specifically for us and lightly filtered to maintain its holistic properties.
- Flown in from Ethiopia to ensure you get the highest quality oil.
- Ethiopian black seed oil is very potent, dark and intense.
- Fresh & cold pressed.
- Pure & Unrefined, it does maintain its natural aroma.
Ancient Ethiopians uses of black seed oil
Ancient Ethiopians coveted the black seed as a cure for nearly everything. The Negus himself was fed upon black seed oil to keep the beloved ruler full of vitality.
- Warm oil was put on the eyes to get rid of styes.
- Oil was applied to keep the skin moist, increase elasticity and to treat eczema, burns and rashes.
- The oil was consumed as a daily tonic to boost the immune system
- Used to increase oxygen exchange amongst asthma sufferers, decrease coughing, increase joint mobility
- Applied to hair to stimulate the scalp to improve hair growth
- Other uses are to increase lactation, and to improve skin tone.
Today, black seed oil has seen a resurgence in use. Once again people are seeking out black seed for its amazing tonic benefits. Numerous scientific studies have been conducted showing the benefits of black seed oil.
How to Use
Traditional usage of Ethiopian Black Seed Oil: Black seed oil has been revered in Ethiopia for thousands of years. Common usage of black seed oil is a teaspoonful a day, often mixed with a spoonful of raw honey. Ancient Ethiopians would use the oil to boost their immune system.
The oil was also applied to the scalp to encourage healthy growth and applied to a variety of skin conditions.
100% pure, naturally grown Ethiopian black seed oil (Nigela sativa)
*Shea Terra products are made with natural and organic ingredients to treat your hair and skin well. However, keep in mind that results may vary!
There are no reviews yet.