Discover the ancient remedy for issues like dry skin, lack of energy, immune disorders, allergies and breathing problems just to name a few. Black seed oil has been used for thousands of years to boost the immune system, treat chronic dry skin, eczema and more
- Naturally grown in the Bale Valley of Ethiopia. The richness of the soil and the proximity to the equator is believed to produce an oil superior to those grown in other regions of the world. This Ethiopian black seed oil was pressed specifically for us and lightly filtered to maintain its holistic properties.
- Flown in from Ethiopia to ensure you get the highest quality oil.
- Ethiopian black seed oil is very potent, dark and intense.
- Fresh & cold pressed.
- Pure & Unrefined, it does maintain its natural aroma.
Ancient Ethiopians uses of black seed oil
- Warm oil was put on the eyes to get rid of styes.
- Oil was applied to keep the skin moist, increase elasticity and to treat eczema, burns and rashes.
- The oil was consumed as a daily tonic to boost the immune system
- Used to increase oxygen exchange amongst asthma sufferers, decrease coughing, increase joint mobility
- Applied to hair to stimulate the scalp to improve hair growth
- Other uses are to increase lactation, and to improve skin tone.