We believe Seventh Generation Concentrated Free and Clear Laundry Detergent is everything a detergent should be.
- It’s easy to grab, carry, and store.
- Concentrated so that you get more washes with less added water.
- EPA Safer Choice Certified and a USDA Certified Biobased Product 96%. ( every ingredient you find inside has been reviewed by the EPA to meet the highest standards for human health and environmental wellness) .
- It’s free of fragrances, dyes, artificial brighteners, and dermatologist tested for sensitive skin.
- Finally, it does what you and your busy family need most from a laundry detergent—fights tough stains.
It’s a clean you’re going to love.
How to Use
Best results will be achieved when measuring and using this laundry detergent following these easy steps:
Step 1: SORT CLOTHES – Refer to garment label instructions.
Step 2: PRETREAT – Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly, and pre-soak before washing.
Step 3: MEASURE Laundry Liquid Detergent. Fill cap to line 2 (0.75 fl oz / 22 mL) for medium loads; to line 3 (1 fl oz / 29 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
Step 4: WASH – Turn on washer, add liquid detergent, followed by clothes. For front-lading machine: add clothes, close door, pour detergent into dispenser, choose cycle and start.
Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent contains 66 loads
Laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Citrate (plant-derived water softener)
Glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer)
Sodium Oleate (plant-derived anti-foaming agent)
Protease Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Sodium Chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier)
Calcium Chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer)
Amylase Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Mannanase Enzyme Blend (plant-derived soil remover)
Methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Octylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)