Parenting comes with all sorts of challenges but finding a stain-fighting detergent that gives you clean baby clothes and peace of mind doesn’t have to be one of those challenges. Meet Seventh Generation Baby Laundry Detergent.
- With advanced enzymes that are specifically designed to break down the baby stains you know all too well, like milk and formula spills, spit-up, diaper disasters and more.
- Provides a clean you and your baby can feel good about.
- Specifically formulated to be gentle on baby’s sensitive skin that you love so much.
- It works great for all your baby laundry needs, from onesies to crib sheets to cloth diapers.
Take a deep breath parents, you deserve it.
How to Use
Usage Instructions: Best results will be achieved when measuring and using this laundry detergent following these easy steps:
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly and pre-soak before washing.
- MEASURE: Line 2 ( 44 mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- WASH: For HE washers, use dispenser. For standard washers, start cycle, add detergent while machine fills, then add clothes. This 50 oz laundry detergent bottle holds 33 loads when measuring to line 1 in the cap.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).