Colourless henna, also known as cassia, increases hair suppleness and shine. It revives blonde hair and gives grey hair a golden tint. The plant powder strengthens the hair and minimises existing hair damage. It helps to restore the balance of oily hair. Cassia can be added to henna to lessen redness or to achieve a lighter copper shade.
How to Use
- Form a paste by combining the powder with hot water. Apply to wet hair.
- Leave on for 10 – 20 minutes and rinse with warm water thereafter.
- Cleansing with a shampoo is not necessary.
- When used to prolong your hair colour treatment increase the application time to 60 minutes – depending on the structure of your hair.
- If treating the hair with a herbal dye, cleanse with a shampoo first.
- Should the use of cassia leave the hair drier than usual, mix with a small amount of oil. The dryness will disappear within a day of having used the powder.
Cassia Obovata Leaf Powder (Colorless Henna)
There are no reviews yet.