The Compact Foundation by puroBIO cosmetics evens the complexion and is perfect for everyday use: the powder creates a beautifully even complexion with its light and fine texture that is ideal for normal to oily skin. Precision application with light coverage that is buildable.
The vegan powder contains plant active ingredients and oils that supply the skin with moisture while providing protection.
The practical packaging is equipped with a double base that holds a plant-based sponge for easy and quick application. It also comes with an accompanying mirror.
How to Use
- The compact powder shade is best matched in the region between your cheekbone and neck.
- Apply a primer prior to make-up application.
- The powder offers buildable coverage – simply apply thinner layers until the desired coverage is reached.
- The foundation can be applied with the accompanying sponge or a foundation brush.
- It is recommended to set the foundation with the Compact Powder or Loose Primer Powder by puroBIO.
Mica, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch)*, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter)*, Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil)*, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil)*.
May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci
77742 (Manganese Violet).
*From Organic Source