strong herbaceous, woody, minty scent
Originated in Australia, this steam distilled oil comes from the leaves and twigs of the Peppermint Gum Tree. Eucalyptus Dives has a strong herbaceous, woody, minty scent that is stimulating and uplifting. Eucalyptus Dives is a wonderful essential oil with incredible therapeutic properties. Use Eucalyptus Dives to help stop sniffles and clear up congestion. The refreshing properties of Eucalyptus Dives can help treat tired feet in a relaxing foot bath after a long day on your feet.
The stimulating aroma can help give you a mental boost when you are lacking the pep you need. The uplifting scent can help revitalize the senses and freshen the space you are in. It is also another favorite essential oil to use in household cleaners to give an extra boost to your cleaning regimen and leaves your house smelling wonderfully fresh. Eucalyptus Dives can help even and tone the skin, especially for those prone to blemishes. Eucalyptus Dives is not a well known oil, but once you use it, you will love its aroma and therapeutic properties that it is known for.
- Helps stop sniffles and clear up congestion.
- Can help revitalize the senses and give you a mental boost.
- The clean aroma can freshen the space you are in and be a useful oil in cleaning products.
- Fights blemishes when added to your skincare routine.
How to Use
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil and use as a chest rub to help ease congestion and clear breathing.
- Add a few drops to your diffuser or place 1-2 drops in a large bowl of water that is just too hot for skin contact (not boiling) and inhale for 5 minutes.
- After a long day, add a few drops of Eucalyptus Dives to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt dissolved in warm water; soak your feet and enjoy the refreshing, rejuvenating foot bath that your feed deserve.
Place 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus Dives in a large bowl of water that is just too hot for skin contact (not boiling) and inhale for 5 minutes. This method is not safe for small children. Alternatively, mix at a 5% dilution in a carrier oil or balm and use as a chest rub to help promote clear breathing and break up congestion.
Blends Well With
Balm Mint Bush, Basil Linalool, Black Pepper, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fragonia, Frankincense, Ginger Root CO2, Kunzea, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, and Tea Tree.
Country of Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves, Twig
Strength of Aroma: Strong
KidSafe®: Yes! Eucalyptus Dives IS a KidSafe oil.
Do not apply to, or near, the face of infants or young children.