For centuries, Japanese Matcha has been the most revered green tea in the world. Traditionally used in the daily diet, in medicinal preparations and for ceremonial purposes, it is said that Zen buddist monks consumed Matcha for facilitating meditation, health and longevity.
- There are many grades of Matcha. Lower, less expensive grades pulverize the stems with the leaves, creating a bitter taste and a yellow-green color.
- Some Matcha is prepared using hot pressure processing that destroys the delicate compounds, thereby creating oxidation.
- Organic Traditions Premium Matcha is ideal for everyday use, as well as all culinary and smoothie applications.
- Organic Traditions Premium Matcha comes from Tencha leaves collected after the spring harvest offering a full bodied earthy green tea taste without the astringency or bitterness associated with late harvest Matchas.
- One serving of Matcha is equivalent to drinking 10 cups of regular green tea.
- Known for its antioxidants, Organic Traditions Premium Matcha contains an impressive ORAC value of 4,000 per 1 teaspoon, 3 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods.
- The naturally occurring amino acid L-Theanine provides balanced sustained energy and encourages a relaxed, calm, alert mind.
- Organic Traditions Premium Matcha contains a host of antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients.
- There are no fillers, flavors, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients added,just 100% pure Matcha.
- Ideal for daily use
- Rich, full bodied green tea taste
- Most concentrated green tea in the world
- Green tea leaves harvested after the ceremonial grade
- Easily incorporated into smoothies and other superfood recipes
- Combine with water and enjoy
- Blend with adaptogens, yogurt and smoothie bowls.
Certified Organic Premium Matcha Green Tea