Moringa is a tropical flowering plant with many different species ranging from small shrubs to massive trees. Native to India, the Moringa oleifera is the most widely consumed of the 13 species, noted for its numerous nutritional benefits. Affectionately referred to as the Miracle Tree, Moringa has been a revered botanical in both traditional Ayurvedic and Siddha Medicine for centuries. All parts of the tree have been traditionally used such as the roots, leaves, flowers, seeds and pods.
Blood Sugar Support Research has shown that moringa leaves have the ability to normalize glucose levels in diabetic animal models. Preliminary research in vivo shows supplementing the diet with moringa leaf powder shows promise for better glucose tolerance. Oxidative Stress An abundance of antioxidants such as flavonoids.
- Known as “The Tree of Life” and “Nature’s Miracle Tree”
- Pleasant green taste that incorporated easily into all smoothies and recipes
- Contains Fiber, Potassium, Calcium and Antioxidants
- Whole green, sun-dried leaves ground into a fine powder
- Mix ½ tsp with honey, lemon and water.
- Mix into smoothies and juices.
- Add it to your baking recipes.
Certified Organic Moringa Leaf Powder