Ashwagandha is also known as The Indian Ginseng because its actions and uses are similar to those of Chinese Ginseng. As an adaptogenic herb, it is one of the most commonly used roots in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for increased stamina.
- Promote a calm mind and encourage restful sleep.
- Helps in stress reduction.
- It is extensively used in India as a daily tonic and home remedy.
- Its traditional usages as a traditional Ayurvedic rejuvenative tonic for strength, energy and vitality.
- According to the energetic principles of Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is bitter, astringent and sweet in the Rasa taste energy, heating in action according to Virya and balancing for Vata and Kapha constitutional doshas, with a potential to aggravate Pitta in those with excess Pitta energy.
- It is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Adaptogen Ashwagandha is considered a key adaptogen and thereby has the ability to increase resistance in the body to variety of stressors. Increases endurance.
Fiber|Antioxidant|Vitamin B12|Vitamin A|Vitamin C|Vitamin D|Iron|Potassium
Country of Origin: India
Botanical Name:Withania somnifera
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder