Conditioning jojoba oil is the key ingredient that helps our vegan shiny gloss spread evenly. We’ve added vitamin E to keep lips moisturised and soft and avocado oil l to keep thing smooth and silky — not gluey, just the right amount of stickiness and staying power.
Where our vegan lipsticks add colour, our vegan shiny gloss is designed to give lips a little texture and shine.
This glossy’s sheer neutral hue – Adore compliments all skin tones and is perfect on it’s own, but also adds a clean, shiny finish over lipstick.
And for those of us with more mature lips, the gloss gives a smooth finish bringing radiance to your lip and look.
- Outline clean lips with a lip pencil that’s a teeny bit darker than your natural lip colour.
- If you want to make lips look fuller contouring your cupid’s bow ever so slightly and then for a little plumping effect tap on a little highlighter.
- Start applying the lip gloss from the centere of your lips and slide the sponge applicator along the length of the lips. Avoid applying the gloss above the natural lip line.
- If your lips are dry, we recommend priming them with Shine On Lip Balm before applying lip liner.
- Apply Shine On over lips for 1-2 mins.
- Blot excess balm off with cloth or tissue. This will also make application of lip gloss easier.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil* Mica (CI77019), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf juice*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides 77491, CI77492, CI77499), Pigment Violet (CI77742), Tin Oxide (CI778161).*Organic ingredients
parabens, lead, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, palm oil, gluten, synthetic fragrance, lanolin, beeswax, animal ingredients or animal by-products.