The lovely Sunsets screams summer, and sits on the palette somewhere in between pink and orange.
This coral-hued shade suits most complexions!
Coloured naturally using micas and pigments (not synthetic dyes), Neek vegan lipstick is made on a lip balm base including Shea Butter, Jojoba and Avocado oils for nourishment, and sweet orange peel oil for soothing and healing.
Lips are soft, smooth and well conditioned.
One of the best things about NEEK lipsticks is they deliver buildable colour, so you can choose how much colour you’d like or are in the mood for. One coat for a touch of colour or layer it up for a real pop.
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal ingredients or animal by-products.
On the crazy days:
- Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
- Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
- Layer colour as desired
- Gently rub lips together
- Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
- Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
- Dab lips with foundation – this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
- Add a light dusting of translucent powder
- Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint – a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
- Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
- Blot lips together gently
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Mica (CI 77019), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491) *Organic ingredients