- Improves Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
- May Help You Lose Weight
- Helps Reduce Stress
- Helps Maintain Brain Health
- May Reduce Cancer Risk
- May Promote Heart Health
- Contributes to Stronger Bones
- Beneficial in Ulcerative Colitis
- Beneficial in Crohn’s Disease
- May Reduce Risk of Depression and Alzheimer’s
After the harvest, the “Marner Lagerweiß” is finely shredded on site by our cabbage master, pounded with rock salt from the Luisenhaller salt works in Göttingen and then firmly stuffed into special fermentation jars. As the Sauerkraut matures in the jar, without interruption by pasteurisation, the valuable, bioactive ingredients are preserved. Stored in a fridge, it keeps for three months.
There are no reviews yet.