An incredible skin food shea butter is rich & creamy, packed with vitamins A, E & F & pure tree goodness! A natural skin food, shea butter is richly moisturising to dry skin, problem skin and skin exposed to the sun and wind. Nutrient-rich, it is easily applied & so softening! Ideal for parched, hungry or very dry skin it is also great for rubbing into babies bottoms! Brilliant also on lips, hands or on rough elbows, knees & heels.
TIP: Just before going to bed, slather your feet in shea butter, slip on a pair of old socks (to save your bed sheets!) & in the morning your feet will be baby soft!
Please Note: Shea Butter contains a natural substance which is similar to latex & should be avoided by people with a latex allergy.
- Has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes strong antioxidant activity
- Fight skin infections caused by fungi.
- It may help prevent acne
- helps boost collagen production
- helps promote cell regeneration
- help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- help prevent hair breakage
- help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- help promote wound healing
How to use
Shea butter is a firm butter & is harder during the winter. Keep your shea butter more pliable by storing at room temperature.
It easily softens, so simply take a small amount & soften in the palm of your hand to smooth over dry skin. Apply as often as required!
This unrefined, unbleached & totally unadulterated, organic is produced in Ghana, West Africa. Free from any chemical processing, this shea butter retains all its natural goodness, creamy colouring & natural nutty aroma. It is a far cry from refined hard, white shea butter which is literally processed to death!
Raw Shea Butter.