In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
A warm seasoning blend used to prepare various dishes like biryani, meat korma, chicken, vegetables, and to season fried fish.
- Expertly Sourced
- Each ingredient lab-tested
- Cold aroma-keeping grind
How to Use
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Tumreric*, coriander*, sweet paprika*, mustard seeds*, ginger*, white pepper*, cloves*, nutmeg*, cardamom*, fenugreek*, cumin*, red chiles*, blue fenugreek*. *certified organic.