What it is
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this amethyst gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
Obsidian Stone is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock. Obsidian is produced when felsic lava extruded from a volcano cools rapidly with minimal crystal growth
Unlike the other stones, Black Obsidian naturally retains warmth and is great to use on congested, blemish prone skin. The warmth of the obsidian encourages stimulation of the lymphatic system and circulation. To warm our Black Obsidian tools, we recommend placing them in a glass of warm water.
What it does
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
How to use
– For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gua sha is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.