Look. We’ll be straight with you: nausea is the worst. Not cute in the least. We’re sure whoever invented it had good intentions, but in the meantime, here — let’s let Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea do her thing for nausea. A blend of ginger-minty herbs traditionally used to help curb occasional nausea, this 100% organic tea is formulated to be safe for anyone experiencing a case of oops-I-might-lose-my-lunch-itis. We’re talking everyone — from kids to pregnant mamas (hi, “morning” sickness, we’re looking at you). Ginger root joins forces with chamomile, lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange to help ease the quease and bring you back from whatever took you to the brink.
- Settling minty comfort herbal tea to help relieve occasional nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag…well, they’ll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
How to Use
Pour boiling water over one tea bag. Steep 5-10 minutes. Sip 1-2 cups per day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.C
How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel*, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf* *Organic
There are no reviews yet.