This versatile, biodegradable, plant-based soap takes its inspiration from the Olive Oil-based soaps originating in Castile, Spain. Perfect as a soothing treat for hands, face and body.
How to use
Wet skin. Place a small amount of Castile Liquid Soap on a washcloth or place directly into hands and gently rub area to be cleansed. Rinse thoroughly.
Castile Soap (Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tall Oil, Potassium Hydroxide), Eco-Harvest® Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use.
- Animal derived ingredients or animal testing
- Parabens or artificial fragrances/dyes
- Petroleum compounds including mineral oil, petrolatum and paraffin
- SLS, PEGs, PPG, MEA, DEA, or TEA
- Synthetic ingredients, glycols or phthalates