Savor the delicious complexity of this sophisticated oolong. After plucking, the leaves are lightly bruised and briefly oxidized to create a tea with a balance and harmony all its own. A gentle earthiness with hints of smoke, a lingering finish and a delightful aroma make this a remarkably enticing and enriching cup.
- Unbleached, natural fiber, compostable tea bags
- Individually labeled paper envelope
- 100% recycled, 85% post-consumer content box
- Packed in Eugene, OR, USA
Bring water to boiling and steep 3-4 minutes.
Iced Tea is Easy!
- Prepare your tea according to brewing directions above, using two bags.
- Remove tea bags and add sweetener if desired.
- Let tea cool at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or add ice, then serve!
Organic Oolong Tea*