- Homeopathic Formula
- With Umcka, Elderberry, Wild Cherry, Bark
- Award Winning Supplement
- Formulated by Dr. Murray C. Clarke D. Hom., L. Ac.
- Alcohol Free
Temporarily relieves symptoms of cough including dryness and minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
Shake well before use.
- Children 2 – 4 years of age: 1 teaspoon every 3 hrs., or as needed.
- Children 5 – 11 years of age: 1-2 teaspoon every 3 hrs., or as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Umckaloabo (Pelargonium sidoides) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
|Wild Cherry Bark (Prunus serotina) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
|European Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) 1X||Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Buckwheat honey, elderberry extract, citric acid, USP purified water, natural mixed berry and raspberry flavor, potassium sorbate, stevia, xanthan gum.|
|Childlife® uses only the highest quality ingredients. Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, or corn. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.|
Keep out of reach of children. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.