Bravo to benecos for creating these amazing lipliners! Because they’re so soft, subtle and blendable, it’s nearly impossible to make any of those awful overdrawn or rigid lip line mistakes. Instead, you’ll have lips that look fuller and more defined, with no feathering or lipstick migrating. When you use these lipliners as an all-over matte color before applying your lipstick, it gives your lipstick and gloss something to adhere to, and you know what that means — insane staying power! Best of all, because it’s benecos, you don’t have to worry about ingesting heavy metals, parabens, or anything harmful.
Everyone needs one red lipliner, and this classic red is super blendable and so very versatile. It will work beautifully with all red lipstick shades, but depending upon the look you want, just have fun with it! Experiment with blending it into plum or more coral lips for a custom color. The key is to blend it enough so there is no discernible line.
Key active ingredients
• Plant-based ingredients such as organic jojoba and organic shea butter lend a
Creamy feel to these liners.
• Pigment is created naturally from pure minerals.
How to use
• To make your lipstick color last longer, completely fill in your lips with lipliner before applying lipstick.
• For fuller lips, go ever-so lightly over your natural lip line, making sure you include the corners/creases of your lips as well (inside and out).
• Rather than drawing one straight line around your lip(s), use a series of short lines. It will create a much more natural look. The goal should be to beautifully define your lips, but not to have your lipliner be visible.
• Pay attention to your cupid’s bow (that little dip in the middle of your top lip).
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil , Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), May Contain: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 75470, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
* certified organic, ** component of natural essential oils
Methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, bht, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.