The Volume Mascara by Avril comes with a practical spiral brush that catches even the finest lashes with each application. Furthermore, organic beeswax and organic acai extract are both active ingredients that possess protective and strengthening properties.
Note: Unlike its counterpart used in conventional cosmetics, the Butylene Glycol contained in this product is obtained from cane sugar making it a completely natural substance.
- Define your lashes using an eyelash curler before applying the mascara.
- Apply one coat of mascara in a zigzag movement to coat even the smallest and finest lashes.
- Now let the mascara dry and then apply another layer.
- To remove the mascara, moisten two cotton pads with eye make-up remover and place them on your eyes for a few moments. Gently dab to remove the make-up and carefully wipe off any residue.
- volume effect
- practical spiral brush with synthetic bristles
- with protective beeswax
- made in France
- free from animal testing
- ECOCERT certified according to COSMOS standards
- 99.8% of ingredients are of natural origin, 62.73% of the ingredients stem from controlled organic agriculture
Aqua, cera alba*, CI 77499, jojoba esters, isostearic acid, glyceryl behenate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, rubus idaeus fruit water*, alcohol, acacia seyal gum*, copernicia cerifera cera*, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus seed oil, tocopherol, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, phospholipids, citric acid, sodium phytate, dehydroacetic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, dendrobium phalaenopsis flower extract
* Ingredients from organic farming.