Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is known for its balancing, uplifting, euphoric capacities and gentle nature. It is used for a wide variety of applications, from body and massage oils to room diffusions. It’s uplifting but not overly invigorating, making it ideal for relaxing and resetting.
Clary sage is a biennial, meaning it grows, flowers and dies in two years. It’s easy to cultivate, however and produces a large volume of herb material each year. Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil comes from a cooperative of farmers in southern France.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- A small amount of sclareol is found within clary sage essential oil.
- The strength of the clary sage aroma generally tends to limit its usage as the dominant oil in a blend. But it’s simply a matter of preference; some people love the aroma and use it regularly as a stand-alone oil.
- Clary sage essential oil combines well with many essential oils, including lavender, vanilla, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, frankincense and clove bud.
- Clary sage essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. Product is flammable.
There are no reviews yet.