Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has an invigorating aroma that pairs well with many other essential oils. It is used in a variety of applications, including skin care and cleaning products.
Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil is native to East India.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides a potent and refreshing aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
- Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
- Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
- Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
- Lemongrass is generally regarded as a middle note oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil.
Zainab M. –
من الروائح المفضلة عندي، إلي يحب روائح الحمضيات لا يتردد ويجربه